[j] keep the earth below my feet
[html]

don't worry about it! I've been busy with college things too, I understand! also this is a sucky post and I am sorry :|

Word Count → 243

She was relieved that Saul was pleased with her answers. It wasn't that she had expected him to be overly critical of her, but more of a general worry that she wasn't going to be good enough. That worry dissipated for a moment at the pack member's positive response, but began to return as he asked what sorts of skills she had. Vimala wasn't completely useless--at least, she hoped not, as she had been raised on the idea that everyone should contribute to others--but was unsure of what talents were needed in Ichika no Ho-en. Judging from their apparent wariness of individuals who had committed crimes, as well as the male's friendly demeanor, she imagined that they were a rather peaceful pack. Surely there would be room for her to apply her survival skills.

"Well, as I have been raised on the move, I have learned much about survival. I can hunt and cook food over a fire, and build a basic shelter. My family also dabbled in spiritual matters; if there is an interest in such things here, then perhaps I could contribute." It wasn't a lot and it wasn't particularly original, but she hoped that her talents and interests would be enough. Her parents and former packmates would have told her that if she didn't provide something, she wasn't good enough to live amongst them. Her golden brown eyes glanced at Saul for a moment, wondering what he would say next.

Image courtesy of dexxus@Flickr; table template by the Mentors!
Template modified by Silver!

<style>
.vi-todarkness .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.vi-todarkness p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.vi-todarkness b {color:#8686CF; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.vi-todarkness {background-color:#0f0b40; background-image:url(http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss10 ... stable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.vi-todarkness .inner {margin:0px 10px 250px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.vi-todarkness .wordcount {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #072530; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread