[j] keep the earth below my feet
[html]

<33 Why not check out our Member Listings and add yourself up so we know a bit more about Vimala and where to find her!

Vimala seemed a little unsure as both their words rang clear, but it was the usual way of things. It took time to get the technique right, but once he'd found a way to get the answers to his questions he stuck fast to the method in which they were obtained. The young male remained where he was as he allowed her room to think about what she could offer the pack. He remembered his acceptance into Dahlia- he'd been so weak he hadnt even been able to speak. But Bris had taken him in because he was family and there was no question. Still, he'd had to ask Shiloh much the same questions as he was asking now, even though she was family. It was just the way things went. Cinnamon backed ears flashed forward as the female spoke and Saul nodded softly along with what she was saying. It was a common answer these days, but he was more than willing to take her in and allow her to grow.

"Ichika no Ho-en is a pack of peace, of learning and growth. Your skills will benefit us all, and allow you time to develop new skills and talents."

He offered, much the same as he had offered to Carwyn a few days ago. Neither of them were that advaned in skills, but it wasnt really about what they could do. It was about their potential to learn something new, to adapt. Green eyes settled on golden brown as he recited the Creed in his mind before speaking allowed. "If you would repeat after me- I am a Misra, I am an Ichikan. I seek love in my heart, knowledge in my mind, and wisdom in my spirit. I will love my fellow Ichikans and know them as family to the fullest I can; I will devote myself to my duties and learn from my work and the work of others; I will try my best to embrace all walks of life, faith and love. I understand that if I devote myself to love, knowledge and wisdom I will learn my path to true personal happiness, and find my place in the circle of life." He spoke clearly, stopping after every sentence to allow her to repeat the words back to him. Once she had finished, Saul gave a soft dip of his head.

"Welcome to Ichika Vimala. I have a task for you- I would like you to catch at least three fish in the ocean and present them to your fellow Ichikans as a token of your friendship. You must take an Ichikan with you, so perhaps they will be the first to recieve your gift."

He said, outlining her initiation task quickly. She would need to find the ocean first, but it would take long. Ichika was so close to the ocean that their pack scent was made up of the sultry smell of the ocean, along with other natural smells. He held out his hand, an indication that she was welcome in her new home. Waiting until she was in Ichika, he began to move back towards mainland Ichika.

-exit saul-

word count → 000 ;; image © Fir0002/Flagstaffotos ;; table by lin
<style>
.saul-owlooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.saul-owlcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.saul-owl p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-owl b {color:#D1C2B9; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #5C4633; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.saul-owl {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#5C4633; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.saul-owlinner{background-color:#9D7C5E; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... aulbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread