[j] keep the earth below my feet
[html]

yayy

Word Count → 318

Vimala was calmed a bit by Saul's words; he spoke about learning and helping one another and generally gave off a feeling of acceptance. Surely everyone needed time to grow and learn, and from the sounds of it, that was what this pack fostered. Vimala nodded in reply to Saul, then listened as he spoke once more.

The words spoken by the agouti male seemed to form some kind of pledge. Vimala supposed that it was something all the new members had to recite. She paid rapt attention and repeated after him as instructed. "I am a Misra, I am an Ichikan. I seek love in my heart, knowledge in my mind, and wisdom in my spirit. I will love my fellow Ichikans and know them as family to the fullest I can; I will devote myself to my duties and learn from my work and the work of others; I will try my best to embrace all walks of life, faith and love. I understand that if I devote myself to love, knowledge and wisdom I will learn my path to true personal happiness, and find my place in the circle of life." She paused when she was finished, a sort of excitement building up inside of her. The words of the Creed summed up the sort of pack relationship that she wanted almost exactly. This was the place for her.

But Saul wasn't done yet; he had one last thing to ask her. She was told to catch three fish and give them as gifts to others. The tan-furred female nodded. Tomorrow she would travel to the ocean and try her hand at some fishing. Already the atmosphere of friendship was pleasing to her. At his gesture of welcome, she walked beside him into the territory, smiling as she knew that she was home now. "Thank you, Saul," she told him before the two parted ways.

Image courtesy of dexxus@Flickr; table template by the Mentors!
Template modified by Silver!

<style>
.vi-todarkness .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.vi-todarkness p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.vi-todarkness b {color:#8686CF; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.vi-todarkness {background-color:#0f0b40; background-image:url(http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss10 ... stable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.vi-todarkness .inner {margin:0px 10px 250px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.vi-todarkness .wordcount {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #072530; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread