The Destroyer of Human History
A smile split across her maw as the blid wolf thanked her for the suggestion of an outing. She really would enjoy getting some time to actually explore this new home now that she actually could. "Well, whatever you can do is a million times more than what I could.. " she looked out over the small part of the city they rested in and chuckled. "Yes, it's been a while since I've explored an empty city.. last one I'd seen was a busy port town that the wolves had reformed.. She titled her head back and gazed at the sky as she thought about it. She could just barely taste the salty sea air from here and just the thought of the beach was something to make her smile.

As the lady began to think about living on the shore now Iskata nodded to herself and teased the lady about the possible new changes in her diet. "Well, the sight of a sunrise over the sea and the sounds of the ocean waves is enough to make you want to stay by the sea if the eatin' isn't." The call of the eagle made her flick her ears forward as she seemed to add his own comment. She gazed at her a moment before adding. "You'd let me know if what she has to say is something I should know.. right?" the twinkle in her eyes danced as she watched the bird of prey. "Or.. if it's something I probably don't want to know.. about myself.." she had a feeling that sometimes she wouldn't want to know what was on the bird's mind.

A small flitter of laughter fell from her maw when the silvery lady spoke of her friend next. Turning her eyes back to the lady she smirked. "Yes, I have a daughter and a son like that.. I know exactly what you mean.." She paused a moment when the lady asked her to describe this world she'd fallen into. Iskata stared off in the distance as she tried to find the words for it all. "Well.. there's really not anything I can say about this place.. We'd never been here until the fire.. it's all new to us too.." she sat there staring off in the distance as she tried to make something worth the lady's wild. "But.. for the most part everyone here is great, there are a couple different packs and a clan of coyotes.. of course not everyone gets along but I don't know anyone who gets along with the whole world perfectly.." she chuckled at the idea, "Anything specific?" she really didn't know what to say about the whole place or the wolves in it..

Messages In This Thread