[m] if the price is right
[html]<style type="text/css">
.terra-ooc {font-size:0.9em;line-height:1.2em;padding-bottom:3px;font-style:italic;width:85%;max-width:683px;min-width:490px;margin:0 auto;text-align:right;font-family:georgia;}
.terra {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#000 url(http://i51.tinypic.com/15dv2nr.jpg) no-repeat top right;width:90%;max-width:683px;min-width:490px;border:1px solid #BF7E17;outline:1px solid #000 }
.terra .in {margin:220px 10px 10px 10px; padding:5px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#DFDFDF;background:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ch2mwn.png);border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
.terra p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;}
.terra .line { border-bottom:1px solid #4F0003; margin:0 auto 5px 220px;}
.terra b {color:#f9c5e8;font-family:georgia}
.terra b:before {content: open-quote; }
.terra b:after {content: close-quote; }
.terra a {color:#43213A}
.terra a:hover {color:#214055;text-decoration:underline}
.terra-credit {text-align:center;font-size:0.9em;font-style:italic;font-family:georgia}</style>

I suck so hard, but now I’m all good and not being absent so hopefully this can go quicker now that Im not failing x_X. To make up for lost time I’m going to say the wolf became visible once magz got there if that’s cooooooooooooooool.

Shortly after the run-in with Eris late at night by the water, Magnolia had been asked to prove her loyalty to her new home. The yearling was shocked and surprised that Eris had entrusted both her and Denver to kill a stranger on their lands. The thought terrified the young girl, and as she shifted into her Halfling form in her residence she wondered idly how taking the life of another would feel. Would she feel their soul slipping out of the puncture marks, or would it trickle out of their mouth like blood? Would Magnolia really be responsible for something so horrific? Would she really do it?

The girl ran as fast as she could despite being unsteady on her feet. She had never used this form but long ago had heard that it was faster and stronger than any other. The wolf sought out Denver’s scent and followed the trail he left behind him. Her heart was racing, her ears were back. She was nervous. She didn’t want to kill anyone, but she was ordered to. And Maggie did what she was told.

Denver’s form appeared eventually by their agreed meeting place, and despite the circumstances she smiled. They had met not too long ago and since then she had considered them on friendly terms. The dog was one of her few allies in this land. Ready? she said breathlessly, jade eyes desperately searching Salsola’s border. She wanted this done as soon as possible.

There,was spoken, barely louder than a whisper, and Magnolia turned to the other Associate to the left of her. It was time, and this had to be done.

Image by Sean McMenemy, table by Tammi!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread