[m] if the price is right
[html]

sorry it's short and crappy! i suck at dialogue. >< hurrrr

Denver had attracted the wolf's attention easily enough, just as he'd hoped. Pale eyes flashed to Maggie as she flaunted herself before the stranger vaguely. The Associate's brows raised in amusement, glad that she was playing along so easily. Grinning, his eyes turned back to the brute as he spoke. A catch? Well, Denver wouldn't reveal the true price of his supposed offer, but he would still play along. "I'm just tryin' t'help," he offered, without really answering the question. The Associate's gaze briefly flickered over the bulging mass between the strangers legs with disgust, averting his eyes to his companion instead. He moved over to Magnolia in her larger four-legged form. "But, if you're not interested..." he said, his voice trailing off. It felt strange to look down on her for once, but he placed a hand on her head and stroked her mohawked head briefly, teasing the stranger. "I'll just take her for myself." Denver began to turn slowly at this suggestion; if the wolf wouldn't take him seriously, then he would leave. Or at least pretend to.

<style type="text/css">
.denver_bull01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.denver_bull01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.denver_bull01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.denver_bull01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/2050/bullwhip01.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread