[m] if the price is right
[html]

Oh my god I’m so sorry for the wait >_> And if any of this isn’t okay, just shoot me a pm. ^^ <3 For the sake of the thread speed I’m just going to have Maggie make the first attack….

What’s the catch?

Maggie froze, momentarily stopping the way she acted because she wasn’t sure what to do. The repulsive intruder was turned on by her looks, which made her even more disgusted with the whole situation, but she stayed strong and still kept her mouth shut. It was obvious that Denver knew Magnolia, so why was this dumb intruder still going for this? Was this going to work? The other Associate turned towards her, and Maggie continued to play along despite her hesitation. She was getting more and more nervous the more time went by.

She made sure that the stranger couldn’t see her face in front of Denver’s back before she shot him a very specific look. She widened her eyes in the stranger’s direction, trying her best to portray her plans to her partner. The associate took few nimble steps ahead of Denver, jade eyes switching focus from her friend to the man. With that, she gave him a smile that turned into a vicious snarl. And then she lunged.

<style type="text/css">
.magicbottle-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.magicbottle b {font-weight:bold; color:#c487bc; letter-spacing:1px}
.magicbottle p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.magicbottle-line {width:400px; border-top:1px dotted #c487bc; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.magicbottle {margin:0 auto; background-color:#f2f7fb; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/68h21d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 290px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9497ba; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:500px; border:1px solid #a3cae8; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Fae

[/html]

Messages In This Thread