Knife Skills
Ayasha giggled at the attempt of her name. ”Yep. I’m Ayasha.” She looked at the two pups. The girl looked a lot like her father but had different eyes and the boy had looked like Mizu. But there was a Austral feature that neither of them had. Ferrari looks like you and Iskander looks like Mizu. But neither have your white eyes. Leon also has them. Are they a family feature?” She couldn’t recall if Analise had those eyes or not.

She caught the leather sheaths and also moved away from the pups. She slipped them on and followed his instructions. But she gave a snort of laughter. ”I highly doubt your worried about me hurting you.” She paused and considered what she would do. ”Is it in bad taste to sneak up on your opponent?’

She hoped that it was OK to sneak up on her opponent since she was rather good at sneaking. Plus, she wasn’t all that strong so any attacks she made would be best made as a surprise. But she did charge at him and tried to give his stomach a stab. She would figure out how she was best at attacking and hopefully J’adore would help her figure out how she could best fight and protect herself.

Messages In This Thread