Knife Skills
OOC: Tell me if what I had her do was wrong or what not.

IC: At the mention of her baby sister, she sighed. ”I think she does have a hard time being the only white one in the family. Even I’m white, and I’m adopted.” Of course she still considered everyone who was her family as her flesh and blood. ”We try not to bring it up if can help it.” It really wouldn’t be fair if they did so they didn’t.

Ayasha just shrugged at the leather caps but did have a grin at being able to sneak. ”They won’t know what hit them.” She left it very vague but she was rather hoping that one of the people she could stab was Maska. She was about to visualize what she would do when she realized that now was not the time for it.

As she charged at J’adore, she wasn’t really surprised that he blocked her attack. She gave him playful glare and growl but backed off slightly. She nodded at his suggestion and came up with a plan. She smirked and ran towards him again, acting like she was going to stab him in the same place but rolled underneath him and stabbed at the nearest body part, which happened to be his butt.

Messages In This Thread