Knife Skills
OOC: That would be great.

IC: She and J’adore were doing quite well, with J’adore giving Ayasha pointers when she needed it. She was quick and admittedly was very talented with using knives, whereas J’adore was bigger and more experienced. But by the end of the teaching session, she was glad for the water and the rest. The pups seemed excited about their practice and decided to try and recreate it. She shook her head with amusement. Those two seemed like a handful. They would get along well with her brothers, and possibly Aleu.

She decided to voice that thought. ”I think these two would get along well with my siblings. They should play sometime.” Of course her mother and Mizu would also have to agree with the plan. But saw no reason why they couldn’t.

But the break soon came to an end and J’adore handed her a staff. They were quite a bit big. ”Do I really need to learn to use these?” But she mirrored her stance and gripped the pole like he said. She tried to swing at him but nearly fell over from the extreme movement. But she righted herself and tried again, this time managing to take a swing at his chest. She just hoped that she didn’t whack him that hard.

Messages In This Thread