[m]Concious Fists
"Pack borders, back porders....these guys probably have some pretty interesting stuff, and if get in and get out without being seen then it isn't stealing...is it?" Rurik was trying to justify invading Cercatori D'Arte's borders as he drew closer to them. What he was doing was going against everything he knew in one way or another. Stealing and trespassing on pack territory were the two primary things since he hated thieves and disliked packs. He was only doing this because he hadn't had much luck finding anything too interesting as of late and figured that it had all been packed by the packs. Cercatori D'Arte sounded fancy, which meant they would have fancy things...made sense to him!.

As he drew closer to the border a feeling of uneasy began to come over him. "Maybe...maybe I shouldn't....I mean if I'm caught they'll probably tear me limb from limb." He paused and sat down on a stump, setting his pack and bow staff/walking stick down. "The reward is probably worth the risk though, assuming that my hunch is right and they actually have stuff worth taking." He fought with himself for a bit, going back and forth between going on or turning back. Eventually he decided to go on, but, if he didn't find anything within the first hour he would get the heck out of dodge.

Picking his pack and staff back up he continued on. He wasn't far from the border now, and managed to reach it in just a few minuets. He waited, using a bush as cover to see if anyone was coming. A few tense seconds of waiting told him that the cost of clear and he crossed the border. As soon as he did, a chill shot up his spine, like he had just walked over his own grave. He ignored it and slowly made his way into the territory.

OOC: just in case it wasn't clear in the post, he's in optime form, lol

Messages In This Thread