[m]Concious Fists
Rurik hadn't made it very far when he heard a faintly rustling behind him. At first he thought it was a rabbit or something, until what ever made the rustling spoke. He froze in his tracks. "Stupid stupid stupid! How could you let yourself get caught this early!" He mentally berated himself. "Well too late now Rurik...you're caught, get uncaught..." He didn't answer the man's statement, assuming you could answer a statement anyways, for a few seconds as he tried to think of what he should do.

His gut told him to run, run like a scared little girl and hide behind a rock somewhere, although it was likely that he would end up being chased and then killed later, so that wasn't any good. Logic was telling him to use words to try and get out of this, play the "I'm lost" card. It was doubtful that would work either since it was fairly obvious he had been sneaking, but it was better than running. Without turning around, he spoke to the man. "I apologize sir, I'm rather new to these lands and I am still trying to figure out the territories of others. If you would be so kind, I'll be on my way now." This...was a lie. Rurik had been here long enough to know exactly where each and every pack border was, and that he shouldn't cross them lest he face death. It was the best he had, so he had to hope it worked. With slow steps, he turned around and began heading the way he had come, which would take him directly past the man that had caught him. He didn't look at him, but instead kept his eyes on the ground, hoping the man wouldn't stop him.

OOC: I'm fine with that

Messages In This Thread