paint it BLACK..
[html]

WC:000+ - For anyone really, but I want Alaki to maybe get in on this. :3

It was a bitter numbness. Like clumped fur in the snow, Matteo felt as if the world had suddenly started weighing down on him, dragging him in everything he did. It had been this way since word had gotten out to him that... Demi was dead. She'd disappeared not long ago and then one day, he'd gotten word of her death. It came as a shock to him to learn she'd never come back, but he wasn't surprised that she'd left in the first place. She'd lost everything here in the caves. He wouldn't have wanted to return either if the same had happened to him.

Except, now it almost was.

The albino coydog sat rigid upon a large boulder just inside the lip of the Veil of Fenris. The open-mouthed tidal cave was perfect for him; it gave him a spot to run away to, one that was purely his own. Granted, this time he'd had a moment before leaving... he'd decided it best to bring Camilla along, if only to keep her safe, protected from the brother neither he nor his mate desired to talk about. Giuseppe.

The source of all of Matteo's problems, it seemed. First he'd fucked the poor kid over from childhood. When Teo had finally gotten away from that, he lingered in the shadows like a pest, waiting to get ahold of Camilla... and now that Gemma was expecting what could've been his pups... all new targets, if they so much as resembled Matteo in any way.

He'd never before prayed for a colored child, begging God not to give any of the pups white fur or bi-colored eyes. Nothing that could link them to a trigger for Giuseppe. Nothing that would put them at risk. Nothing that--

Hey, big brother! Look'it what I found! Camilla's voice rang out nearby, snapping the older brother from his thoughts. Curiously, he looked over to where the younger girl was playing in the wet sand, obviously enjoying her time out at the 'private beach'. Carissa and I found some sea shells! Can you help me make a necklace, big brother? Can you? Please? She yipped happily, running over to where he sat with a handful of various different shells. Carissa, the raccoon, followed closely behind.

Well I don't know, Cammi. Teo started, leaning forward with a knowing smile and mischevious eyes. Are you going to start being nicer to Beyaz when we get home?

Camilla shut right up when she heard that, cheeks instantly puffing out. No! Beyaz is a mean bird!

Only because you two pester him so much. He's just like Alaki; you've gotta take it in little doses as not to... scare him. Matteo grinned wickedly, flicking his tail back and forth playfully. There was no doubt in the world that the coydog was happy with his mate. He'd never been treated so well before. Hell, he even got to take charge once in a while! Life was fantastic in that area. Even little Camilla was happy with her new brother-in-law. So why couldn't he just be... happy?

<style>
.MRed-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.MRed-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.MRed-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#a2554d; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.MRed-K-01 {background-color:#3a1011; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#884042; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; font-size:11px; line-height:16px;width:497px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/5505/tab11.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .MRed-K-01-border {width:499px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread