skipping rocks by the river by the railroad tracks
Liliana was grateful that the puppies had not bothered her and seemed happy enough to give them a lesson on rock skipping. Liliana had never done, nor seen such a thing so she watched with rapt attention. The pups watched too, excited and waiting for her to throw the stone to see it bounce off the top of the water. Saqui squealed with delight when she saw the rock skimming the surface.

"Oh wooow did you see that mamah, that rock bounced up two times!"

The girl said looking at her mother with her bright eyes. Liliana smiled and nodded her head, it was amazing, especially if one didn't know the reason why things did that. Liliana sure was one of them. Kuruk bounced forward wagging his tail, but finding he could only nose the rock. Turning to Liliana,

"You do it mom!"

The pups believed that Liliana was the best at everything, Liliana looked unsure at the pups the stones then Artemis.

"I'm not sure, maybe later. I have never skipped a rock before."

She had to admit but the sad looks on her puppies faces made her bite her tongue and look for a good potential rock, so flat and smooth. She picked one up and tried tossing it as Artemis did, but it was an awkward throw and it dove right into the water. She shrugged sheepishly and turned to Artemis.

"We have been so rude, my apologies, I am Liliana Utina and these are my children Kuruk and Saqui."

She introduced to the Crimson native.

Messages In This Thread