skipping rocks by the river by the railroad tracks
She nodded, it was agood way to describe the situation they had been in. She'd been around the phrase long enough to know what it meant, and yes it wasn't very good at all.the second the minion of Maska touched her, she knew it was the worst situation she could be in expecially with young pups, but they were away from all that now, in a nice calm pack. The question that hit her hard though came right out. She felt as if she were hit in the stomach, and she could say she knew how that felt.

"I don't know, I don't want to go back to what AniWaya has become, but if Dawali is chief again I will go back and help him set peace within the pack again."

She admitted, but would Dawali ever become chief, would anyone ever overthrow the beast that was in his place? What of the great tribe? there were so many questions. Kuruk was distracted and ran towards the closest tree, Liliana wanted to call him back, but seeing what he was doing she grinned. The boy had a stick in his mouth once again, smiled at the boy who happily toted it around. Saqui rolled her eyes. She was rolling a rock around to get it in her mouth. Once she did, she threw her head forward and the rock was tossed a few inches and went right into the water with a splash.

Messages In This Thread