[aw] I pray you'll be alright
[html]

OOC: +3

She apologized for his father's sin against him.Mars shook his head and held up his blackened hand to the woman. You should not apologize for him, for it is his sin, and not yours. I still do not forgive him unless he comes to me and begs for it. Like he'd ever even do that anyways. the male spoke to her, shaking his head and sighing lightly before he moved his hand to the cuff of his leather jacket. The woman asked about the girl whom he had met, Addison, and if she was still around or not. Mars looked into her eyes and then to her muzzle. I haven't seen her in many months. I don't know if she went to the new pack that merged Phoenix Valley with Dahlia De Mai. the male spoke to the woman and nodded his head. Sorry I couldn't be more of help to you. Mars apologized, feeling bad that he couldn't help reunite her with her granddaughter.

She then went on to speak about how she was an old member in the sense that she had been here before the pack Crimson Dreams had been here. She seemed to like to talk a lot while Mars had been more of a quiet man himself. He didn't mind the talkativeness of the woman though, because he knew many that were quite the conversationalists. She got to her point pretty late in the sentences she littered in front of that. She was new, like he was. He nodded his head and then she asked him if Piccolo village was a new part of the territory. I'm not sure, but considering no one ever visits or lives there I would assume so. his sentence was short to the woman. She piled another question on top of him and he pulled his ears back lightly.

Two, Paz and Amon Russo.. They are about three months or so now.. he started to speak to her, not knowing if he wanted her to meet them or not, but then he had considered that she had five litters and she would know pups more so than he. It would probably take a lot of time for him to trust her alone with his children but maybe later when she did gain his trust he would let her babysit the pups so that Krystalle would have a break. You can meet them sometime.. he spoke to this woman. So....do you do anything special? wow, how more awkwardly could you ask that question Mars?

<style>
.marspink-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.marspink-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.marspink-z91 b {color:#fe0b20; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.marspink-z91 {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... inktab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #b8b7b7; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:416px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.marspink-z91-border {width:418px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread