Glass Cats On The Wall
[html]

Her features turned cold and dark as he admitted that someone had once told him more about it. Arms crossed beneath her bosom, she narrowed crimson eyes upon him with the worst sort of distaste hiding behind him, as an open book. "You were told about us?" She didn't care that others knew not to come there, but to have heard of it from wherever he was from — some foreign place, due to his accented voice — displeased her. What sorts of horrible stories were spread to bring outsiders to their doors?

But he agreed to answer all of her questions wholly and without false information, which was enough to set her into the motion of interrogation. It was how it always was. "What can you offer us. And I don't want to hear that you can 'do whatever it is my leader asks of me'; I hear it enough, it and proves worthlessness if you cannot pin down your own abilities." Why should Inferni bring him in? What did he have that they needed? That was the real question behind her words.

<style type="text/css">
.talithaangel b {font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; }
.talithaangel .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.talithaangel p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.talithaangel {margin:0px auto; width:90%; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... iangel.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 120px 0px 20px 40px; font-family: times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread