Call me a LIAR, (AW)
[html]

Word Count :: 000 All-Welcome, hopefully nothing nasty. I want Gunnar to make a friend this time, hopefully. Smile

Another day in 'Paradise'. How could I have agreed to this? Mom's insane if she thinks this pack full of crazies will make us any more likely to live. Gunnar thought crossly to himself as he sat in the main entryway of the caves, enjoying some fresh air and endless sky for a change. He'd become so excluded from the rest of the world. He felt as if they'd all forgotten about him; Eclipse, the luperci of AniWaya... Did they even know what had become on them? Living in caves and putting up with company the likes not even a mother could love half the time.

Ever since the fight with princess perfect, Gunnar had spent almost every morning on the mountain's peaks, watching the sun rise, then in the evenings to watch the sun set on the other side of the mountain. Both times were moments of peace for the boy, a solemn time that he'd spend wishing and wondering if he'd ever be free of pack life ever again. Most wolves and dogs, even the naturally nomadic coyotes, seemed to adore the life inside pack limits.

Not Gunnar. So far it was nothing but trouble, drama and pains he didn't need at his age. He'd already come so close to dying. He didn't need another risk to come down on him. He wanted to run away and never come back...

...but he could never leave his mother. He knew someday he'd have to strike out but he was still a pup. Until he knew his mother wouldn't need him nearby anymore, there was nothing stopping him from partaking in that sweet, law-free life of a loner again. Then he'd be ready to take on anything.

But until that day came, Gunnar would just have to be content with a morning and evening ritual of welcoming and bidding the sun a fond good night everyday. It was a lonely moment that he found comfortable, surprisingly enough. He could lounge about in his new optime form without the worry of being caught off-guard. Still new to two legs, the boy wasn't up to defending himself very well as an up-walker. In his lupus or secui form, he could do plenty... but... he took forever to shift these days.

Coding by the Mentors!

<style>
.gunnar2 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WSICI.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#665f5a; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:275px 0px 10px 0px; color:#a09994; font-family:Rokkitt, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #a09994; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.gunnar2 b {color:#a1b7c4; }
.gunnar2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.gunnar2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread