an attitude i would like to devour
[html]

now i suck less, but i still suck Big Grin

The hybrid listened to her companion, intent on discovering what she could about Tayui, if possible, but recognizing nothing of her own dissemination of information. Tayui had been with Salsola at its founding, and she had known the pale wolf in Anathema. This perhaps afforded her an air of trust and relaxation the dark hybrid would not have had around a week-old recruit or an outsider to the pack. Before any information could be gleaned from the pallid woman's response, however, the wolf started and seemed perturbed by the presence of the ocelot.

The cat stared at Tayui with his yellow-green eyes, seemingly only curious at the wolf's reaction. Eris eyed him nonetheless, ready to intervene if he decided to misbehave. Does Salsola starve if we lose a few birds, or rats and mice? He hunts nothing larger than a raccoon. Apparently satisfied that the ocelot was not going to spring from his position between her forelegs, the sable hybrid peered at her companion curiously now, her head tilted to the left. If he frightens you, I can ask him to leave. He doesn't speak, but he understands that much, the coyote offered, one corner of her mouth upturned in a slight smile. He plays with my children, she added, rolling one shoulder in a shrug before returning her gaze earthward toward the cat, who now peered at her with more friendly curiosity, perhaps waiting for an invitation to leave.

<style>
#sieSimple {
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px; }
#sieSimple p {
text-indent:50px; padding:0; margin:10px 0; }
#sieSimple .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#sieSimple .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;}
#sieSimple b { letter-spacing:.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#sieSimple u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#sieSimple b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#sieSimple b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#sieSimple b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#sieSimple hr { width:85%; margin: 10px auto; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread