an attitude i would like to devour
[html]

Eris is by me!

The hybrid twitched an ear at her paler companion's words, her muzzle wrinkling in confusion. The comment seemed a non sequitur, and Eris failed to recognize it for humor. She contemplated its meaning a moment and dismissed it at as altogether irrelevant, though she might later contemplate its place in the conversation.

As for herself, she was not sure how to follow up -- the dark hybrid rewound to the previous topic of conversation, zeroing in on slavery. When she and Sirius had discussed Salsola, she figured it to be a topic of conversation and contention within the pack: she had anticipated friction, after all. Most in Anathema seemed indifferent to Molcaxitl and Eris herself, though The Auxiliary could not say for sure if they recognized the true nature of her relationship with the Eternian hybrid. She certainly had not reached out to many and made an attempt to explain, after all.

Itzcitla is a smaller creature than I. A shifted wolf could kill him, surely. I think he would say he has a better existence with me than many alternatives, the hybrid proposed. He still is not a slave, though. Do I treat him so unkindly? Or Molcaxitl, for that matter? she asked, pondering whether the pallid woman had ever seen her interact with the slave girl. There are worse fates for both, the dark woman added, shaking her head at the thought of them.

<style>
#erisSie2 {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#erisSie2 p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#erisSie2 p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#erisSie2 .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#erisSie2 .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#erisSie2 b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#erisSie2 u { text-decoration: underline; }
#erisSie2 b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisSie2 b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisSie2 b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread