an attitude i would like to devour
[html]

(--)

Eris is by Kiri!

The pale woman's words struck Eris with surprise, and she turned widened chartreuse eyes toward her companion, setting her foot down abruptly. The ocelot stirred and peered up at her, but made no move to leave. The coyote listened with mounting displeasure, her gaze shifting away from Tayui as she continued. She was most bothered by how familiar the tirade was -- these were things she herself might have said, once upon a time. She had spat in the faces of the gods before, too. The dark hybrid did not appreciate being spoken to in such a manner, in any case; such words and such attitude seemed adventive within Tayui, something the dark hybrid had not yet experienced from the pallid woman.

I spoke such heresy once, too, Tayui. You would be wise to pay the powers that be their due, and wiser still to watch your own tongue, she said, glowering in the distance as she spoke these words. I have no lingering guilt, certainly no remorse, she said, and this she meant with her whole heart. There was nothing to regret -- she could not have saved her daughter, she could not have prevented any of her own misery. She was blameless, and thus was the beauty of fate, at least in her chartreuse-yellow eyes.

<style>
#erisKiri {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#erisKiri p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#erisKiri p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#erisKiri .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#erisKiri .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#erisKiri b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#erisKiri u { text-decoration: underline; }
#erisKiri b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisKiri b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisKiri b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread