Fallen Structures
[html]

Ooh, I seeee :] and FAIL. I always try to keep track of my posts… its an OCD thing I have I think xD

WORD COUNT: 326 ::: POINTS: 3

The little white bird with the beady, watchful eyes cawed at its master as she backed away. She watched the male rise up onto his elbows and looked quite sleepy. ”I’m sorry for waking you. That wasn’t my intention at all.” She understood that her mother’s lands were filled with misfits and other sorts of being that didn’t fit in anywhere else. She could probably get herself into something bad if she wasn’t careful. She tried to be as kind as possible to the male before her.

”My name is Rio, Rio Marino.” She was proud to be of the Marino family line, even though she wasn’t close to her Marino relatives at all. She stated it rather proudly, but still kindly and less boastful. The horse seemed to move around a bit on her arrival, and she wondered if the mare would say anything to her. Though, not all animals assumed their wolf neighbors knew how to speak their language, but maybe Rio would be able to catch something under her breath.

Rio offered a paw in the male’s direction, mainly for a handshake, but if he wanted to use it to get up that was fine, too. She limped over to a rickety looking fence nearby, but across from her pack mate, and leaned carefully against it. She wanted to take some of the weight of her injured foot as well as look cool while leaning against something. She used her hands to prop herself comfortably against the fence, and spoke again, ”What are you doing way out here?” Aside from the obvious, getting away from all others- maybe he had another reason. Something to interest her, hopefully. She wasn’t as social as she would have liked to be, and she needed some work on her conversational skills. She usually relied on the other to say something to get her into the swing of things, but the rise of interesting conversation didn’t always happen.

<style>
.rio-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.rio-a01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rio-a01 b {color:#A2152C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.rio-a01 { background-color:#FC7CB2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V8Vs6.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.rio-a01 .inner {margin:10px 10px 70px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/meCgB.png); background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread