Fallen Structures
[html]

Ooc.

WORD COUNT: 306 ::: POINTS: 3

Rio pulled her offered paw back, seeing that it wasn’t going to be acknowledged. What a strange man… Maybe her travels modernized her a little too much. Not many wolves were used to handshakes, but he didn’t take it to get up either. She stayed leaning against her fence, watching him as he got up and walked over to his horse. He whispered something in her ear, something that she wasn’t trying to eavesdrop on, and the horse seemed to loosen her tensed muscles a bit. It wasn’t like Rio was going to eat her. Periwinkle eyes watched the beast curiously.

The male, now known as Alaki, answered her question- but of course, like everything else she wanted to know, was none of her concern. It usually never was, sadly. When was something going to be her concern? Probably not any time soon. ”Warriors…” The subject wasn’t anything she was too interested in. In Anathema, she didn’t see herself leading a life full of fighting, though it probably is a fulfilling career path. ”I’m not too into the warrior stuff.” She placed her two hands behind her on the fence, now leaning on them, too.

He mentioned the foot. People always gotta’ mention the foot. She looked down at it sadly. It was getting better, at least. It didn’t hurt as bad as when she had first brought it home with her. ”I needed a walk to… stretch my muscles.” She carefully flexed her foot. It hurt a little, but nothing like how it felt when the event actually happened. ”…which is none of your concern.” She emphasized on the ‘none’ with a smile. Her voice had the same tone as his did, kind of in a mocking way- but all in good fun. She kept the smile on her face as her eyes watched him.

<style>
.rio-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.rio-a01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rio-a01 b {color:#A2152C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.rio-a01 { background-color:#FC7CB2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V8Vs6.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.rio-a01 .inner {margin:10px 10px 70px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/meCgB.png); background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread