Fallen Structures
[html]

Correct me on anything.. and this could get interesting =D

WORD COUNT: 314 ::: POINTS: 3

Rio nodded as there wasn’t much she could say on the subject. She wasn’t interested in being a warrior, not because she was lazy, but because she felt that she had enough fight in her life. With all the crazy shit that happened to her, she wanted to avoid anything else of that nature, which included being a ‘warrior’. She’d rather be a healer.

The bird came out of the sky and settled on its master’s shoulder. Alaki petted the bird rewardingly, and it seemed to wear it proudly. Rio looked away from him, ”That’s just how I am. I don’t appreciate anyone, aside from my family, showing interest in my wounds.” Meaning she would give anyone a big attitude that tried to help, like Jazper. Rio pushed herself off the fence, and seeing that the male was getting ready to leave, she was too. ”Don’t worry about me.” Not that he was.

Alaki jumped on the back of his horse that moved around, but became comfortable with the shift in weight on her back going from nothing to a big, heavy something. There really wasn’t much time left to say anything else because he was already poking the horse forward. She returned his farewell with a wave of her own, and turned the opposite direction toward the tree he had been leaning against. She lowered herself down, and stretched her leg out with the injured foot. There was still enough time left in the day to have a nice nap underneath a nice tree. She leaned her head back against the bark. Hearing Alaki gallop away on his horse, she closed her eyes. She was only focusing on the sounds around her, which consisted of some birds and maybe a few bees buzzing around. The distant thunder of the horse’s hooves was already long gone and there was nothing left but peaceful quiet.

<style>
.rio-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.rio-a01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rio-a01 b {color:#A2152C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.rio-a01 { background-color:#FC7CB2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V8Vs6.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.rio-a01 .inner {margin:10px 10px 70px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/meCgB.png); background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread