horsing around
[html]

He had never thought of saddling up a creature and attempting to ride it anywhere. Gideon was a bit old fashioned in some of his ways - even for longer journeys the male had always walked or run by himself. That could be tiring, true, but he could put trust in his own two feet that he wasn't sure that he could put into an animal. At least, not one that he didn't know pretty well. He wouldn't want to get bucked off of it or anything, or have it flip out for some reason and carry him away. The male had little to no experience working with beasts, and wasn't at all certain that one would even want to have him on its back. He was a pretty big fellow.

Was this what Saul had called him out to the barns for? He looked at the animals in the paddock as he approached it, standing alongside his sibling. "What've you got here?" He had seen Saul with a horse a few times in the past, but horses were horses to him. Was this the one that he had been riding? He didn't know. "Your note didn't sound too urgent...but I came as fast as I could." Gideon said. "I wasn't sure if you needed help with a project or had found something interesting out here...I saw some of those llama things the other day. Kind of freaky looking things."

Table code by the Mentors!

<style>
.giddykins .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.giddykins p {padding:5px 5px; margin:5px; text-indent:35px;}
.giddykins b {color:#469290; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.giddykins {background-color:#c1e0df; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2j0ib1j.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#70b2b0; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000;padding:5px 0px 160px 0px;}
.giddykins .inner {margin:0px 10px 300px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(); border-color:#b39573;}
.giddykins .wordcount {color:#70b2b0; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #b39573; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread