horsing around
[html]

Gideon wasn't sure what kind of use there was for a llama, really. Did it give milk? Provide meat? Or could it perhaps pull things? The luperci had great strength...but maybe a few llamas tied together could pull even more than they could alone. Still, horses would be even better for a task like that. So he wasn't sure what the llamas were there for. He looked at the horse that Saul had mentioned first, Arete, then to the colt that stood off in the distance behind her. That one did seem more wary of them - had they both come from the wild, then? He wondered if they were alright to be kept away from their mothers. Saul had to have more horse knowledge than him if he had managed to catch and keep Arete for so long, though, so he'd just have to trust his judgements when it came to them.

"I guess I don't understand their purpose. Horses can do work...carry us, pull things that are very heavy, go longer distances than us, at times. But those things just...I don't get them." He said, continuing to speak about the llamas. At the mention of a gift his head tilted to the side - this puzzled him. "Oh? What do you mean?" He didn't see anything in the immediate area around them and Saul didn't seem to be carrying any presents..."Is it hidden somewhere?" Gideon asked, unsure of exactly where or what this present was.

Table code by the Mentors!

<style>
.giddykins .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.giddykins p {padding:5px 5px; margin:5px; text-indent:35px;}
.giddykins b {color:#469290; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.giddykins {background-color:#c1e0df; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2j0ib1j.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#70b2b0; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000;padding:5px 0px 160px 0px;}
.giddykins .inner {margin:0px 10px 300px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(); border-color:#b39573;}
.giddykins .wordcount {color:#70b2b0; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #b39573; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread