horsing around
[html]

He was completely surprised by this gift. Gideon had been given other things by his brother, but a horse of his own? He had never thought of owning one, so he wasn't sure how to react for a minute. Then a surprising expression came to his face - "Wow! Thanks, brother! I never thought about owning a horse before. He looks pretty big already...you think he'd grow to like me over time? I don't know how to ride or anything...so we'd have to learn it together. Me and him." He was already imagining it. "I just...didn't expect it at all. But that's great! I wish I could speak to the lower creatures and talk to him...maybe it's something I ought to try."

Wretch knew to, he knew...but he wasn't sure of anyone else who could. Maybe the girl would help him tame the little guy down and help him communicate with it. "I don't know what else to say other than thanks. I wish I had something to give to you, too" It was definitely better than getting one of those weird llamas as a gift - he really wouldn't have known what to do with him. "There isn't anywhere closer to Cerne Rise I could keep him, though, is there?"

Table code by the Mentors!

<style>
.giddykins .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.giddykins p {padding:5px 5px; margin:5px; text-indent:35px;}
.giddykins b {color:#469290; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.giddykins {background-color:#c1e0df; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2j0ib1j.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#70b2b0; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000;padding:5px 0px 160px 0px;}
.giddykins .inner {margin:0px 10px 300px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(); border-color:#b39573;}
.giddykins .wordcount {color:#70b2b0; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #b39573; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread