THinking of you, my love, once again
[html]
here is the song. WC:343

He'd planted the wild roses, and came back often to check on them especially after the fight with Shaw. The minor scratches and bruises had faded, leaving only the one over his blue eye. It might scar, he didn't care. He needed to talk to Sky, needed to know if what Shaw had said was true. And if it were? He didn't have an answer for that. Even if it were true, he would ask her to be his mate. As long as she would swear to be faithful to him. He wouldn't have a mateship like his parents had. There would be no sleeping around. He looked up at the house, swallowing. Thankfully, his voice wasn't raspy anymore.

It tusa mo run, mo run, mo run, Is tusa mo run is mo ghra geal, You are my delight and my comfort all night, And I'll wrap you up tight in my arms.

An Paistin Fionn is my hearts delight, Her heart shines out through her two eyes so bright. And the bloom of the apple in her cheeks so bright, And her neck like the swan, on a march morn's light.

He paused, swallowed. If she weren't home he'd be serenading nothing. Best not to worry about that, just keep on with the song.

It tusa mo run, mo run, mo run, Is tusa mo run is mo ghra geal, You are my delight and my comfort all night, And I'll wrap you up tight in my arms.

Oh love of my heart, my fair Paistin. YOur lips are as red as the roses sheen. And mine have touched, none other I ween. Than the glass that I drank to the health of my queen. He let his voice trail off, waiting to see if she would come out and see him. He needed to see her, needed to know that she loved him like he loved her. He was the ardent lover, and she the fair maiden in her tower. She was his sweet Irish rose. Even if she wasn't Irish.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread