tambourine and thyme
[html]
heavy is the head that wears the crown
Talitha de le Poer

I read it as he didn't call for anyone, but poke me if I'm wrong. T_T

Without her father, things were wrong. She found herself lost, wandering without the company of others until the sun went down, not bothering to sleep much more than a few hours until it returned to the world. It wasn't in her nature to be so morbidly depressed, yet it felt as it had years ago, when Andrezej had found her on the beach of Dahlia, all grasping hands and hate. What a poor place for her to be in, the princess of Inferni so far down the ladder of morality and happiness. But that was what Inferni did, wasn't it? It twisted the mind. It destroyed everything.

She came upon the border as the light dimmed around her, the scents on the air forested and wet with the hint of a stranger. Crimson eyes narrowed and sought the shape of whoever it was that lingered there, but she saw little -- night-sight was not a skill she possessed any more than she possessed other useful skills, a wasted husk of de le Poer blood that could do so little but hurt so much. A frown settled upon pale jaws. "Who's there." It wasn't a question. It was a demand.

<style>
.text-tali01 {width:75%;max-width:475px;min-width:475px;margin:0px auto;text-align:justify;line-height:15px;font-family:Georgia, Helvetica, serifs;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
.text-tali01 .quote {padding-left:60%;font-size:10px;font-family:Trebuchet MS, sans-serif;text-shadow:0px 0px 1px #555555;line-height:0px;letter-spacing:.50px;word-spacing:1px;}
.text-tali01 .name {text-align:center;font-size:80px;line-height:70px;font-family: 'Kristi', cursive;}
.text-tali01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px;text-align:right;font-size:11px;letter-spacing:.75px;word-spacing:1px;line-height:11px;font-style:italic;padding:0px;}
.text-tali01 p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 0px;}
.text-tali01 b {font-size:13px;letter-spacing:.75px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:0px 0px 3px #aaaaaa;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread