tambourine and thyme
[html]
heavy is the head that wears the crown
Talitha de le Poer

Pfff, it's awesome. <3 Only slightly alluded to her meeting him before, since I don't know how much he'd have changed over the years -- I can't imagine he looks much different.

She was relieved to hear humor, to get a response to the words asked without malice of wolves from places she had no knowledge of. Narrowed eyes looked for him, taking in features that, for a moment, reminded her of times before -- before Andrezej, before Haku. Before Dahlia de Mai. She knew this face, and yet she wondered if it was merely her mind playing tricks on her as it had in the past. Years had flown by, but he was still mostly the same, a spectre that she chose not to address. If she was wrong, she'd save her face. If she was right, she'd learn soon enough.

He was looking for Gabriel. Gabriel. A subject that stabbed her once more with guilt and distress and hate all in one neat bundle. Gabriel. "Gabriel doesn't live here anymore...but I'm his daughter, Talitha -- maybe I can help you." Maybe, or maybe not. Maybe only Ezekiel could offer what he needed, yet she would rather deal with this stranger herself instead of passing him off to the golden King. For a moment, she swore she could feel spiders crawling along her spine.

<style>
.text-tali01 {padding-top:50px;width:75%;max-width:475px;min-width:475px;margin:0px auto;text-align:justify;line-height:15px;font-family:Georgia, Helvetica, serifs;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
.text-tali01 .quote {padding-left:60%;font-size:10px;font-family:Trebuchet MS, sans-serif;text-shadow:0px 0px 1px #555555;line-height:0px;letter-spacing:.50px;word-spacing:1px;}
.text-tali01 .name {text-align:center;font-size:80px;line-height:70px;font-family: 'Kristi', cursive;}
.text-tali01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px;text-align:right;font-size:11px;letter-spacing:.75px;word-spacing:1px;line-height:11px;font-style:italic;padding:0px;}
.text-tali01 p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 0px;}
.text-tali01 b {font-size:13px;letter-spacing:.75px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:0px 0px 3px #aaaaaa;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread