intravenous
[html]
heavy is the head that wears the crown
Talitha de le Poer

I'm going to forward date this one day, only because it wouldn't work for her to do it today. Alright. I'm assuming that everyone shows up when she calls them, let's keep this concise and quick, and stay to posting order for my sanity please. Whoever posts next, feel free to PP Talitha leading them out to find things. Round 1.

She remembered the face of her brother as he told her about the rocks buried beneath the soil -- he was angry, even if it wasn't evident to all. His horse was harmed. Well, the princess cared little for the hulking animal that her brother rode, and her anger in the situation stemmed from the fact that he was upset and that someone inside of their well-formed group had strayed and tried to hurt another member. Fights were different than such subterfuge, so much more obvious, less dangerous. One of the children could have been harmed.

So she took it on herself to find the rest, and knew that help was needed to do it. A call was sent out to find willing participants -- who came was both surprising and unsurprising. Enkiel, a stranger, Symera. She took a deep breath.

"A few days ago, my brother's horse was injured on a trail he uses to watch our borders -- we're going to find whatever other things there are that might hurt our members or otherwise, to prevent that tragedy." She was livid, outraged, but it was hidden in her eyes as she addressed the small party who would help her weed out other trechery. She was no intellectual thing -- she spoke pretty, but Talitha knew so little about practical things, and this would be a feat for her unless one of the present creatures understood them better.

<style>
.text-tali01 {padding-top:50px;width:75%;max-width:475px;min-width:475px;margin:0px auto;text-align:justify;line-height:15px;font-family:Georgia, Helvetica, serifs;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
.text-tali01 .quote {padding-left:60%;font-size:10px;font-family:Trebuchet MS, sans-serif;text-shadow:0px 0px 1px #555555;line-height:0px;letter-spacing:.50px;word-spacing:1px;}
.text-tali01 .name {text-align:center;font-size:80px;line-height:70px;font-family: 'Kristi', cursive;}
.text-tali01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px;text-align:right;font-size:11px;letter-spacing:.75px;word-spacing:1px;line-height:11px;font-style:italic;padding:0px;}
.text-tali01 p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 0px;}
.text-tali01 b {font-size:13px;letter-spacing:.75px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:0px 0px 3px #aaaaaa;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread