intravenous
[html]
heavy is the head that wears the crown
Talitha de le Poer

Okay. I am so sorry about this; I was unnecessarily slow and I apologize whole-heartedly. If I'm slow like that again, please skip over me. I shouldn't be though. Oh, and Talitha's starting to wander away -- I figure they can each go find stuff in the next few posts, or do whatever they need to do.

She had turned her attention away from the others as they went about their business, acutely aware of Enkiel's lingering presence near her in their search for potentially dangerous creations. His concern went unnoticed -- how could she know he felt she was clumsy? Instead, her focus remained on the world around them until the sounds of her comrades drew her from her internal world. Blood hung on the air. Enkiel tended to the strange female. Talitha scowled. "Idiot. If you have to be catered to, why did you bother to come?" Her abrasive words were not unusual. The princess was simply cold.

Caring little about the welfare of the newer girl, she continued on into the territory to find extra traps set elsewhere for her precious, golden Prince, her Heir Apparent brother that she loved so dearly. His paranoia inflamed her own, leaving her worried for his safety as thunderbird eyes scanned the ground for things that were simply wrong, not taking notice of everything that could hide dangers.

<style>
.text-tali01 {padding-top:50px;width:75%;max-width:475px;min-width:475px;margin:0px auto;text-align:justify;line-height:15px;font-family:Georgia, Helvetica, serifs;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
.text-tali01 .quote {padding-left:60%;font-size:10px;font-family:Trebuchet MS, sans-serif;text-shadow:0px 0px 1px #555555;line-height:0px;letter-spacing:.50px;word-spacing:1px;}
.text-tali01 .name {text-align:center;font-size:80px;line-height:70px;font-family: 'Kristi', cursive;}
.text-tali01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px;text-align:right;font-size:11px;letter-spacing:.75px;word-spacing:1px;line-height:11px;font-style:italic;padding:0px;}
.text-tali01 p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 0px;}
.text-tali01 b {font-size:13px;letter-spacing:.75px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:0px 0px 3px #aaaaaa;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread