even darkness has it's limits
[html]
OOC: HALLO. My name is Nakato, and I'm a new pack member c:

{FLASHBACK}The fire ravaged the forest, devouring everything in it's hungry flames. A dark figure darted in and out of the falling trees, embers lighting her dusky fur. Flames danced in her ice blue eyes, as she darted through the woods. "HELP! IS ANYONE THERE?" She yelped, panting madly. "HELP!" She burst through the foliage, seconds before it burst into a wild display of flame. She wouldn't make it. Tunnel vision ensued, her tongue lolling out and drooling. Her paws ached with exhaustion. But she had to keep going. She had to keep the promise to her fallen mother. She kept running as the flames ensued her in a mad chase, not unlike an owl chasing it's prey. Suddenly, she could see it. The place her mother had told her to go. She put on one final burst of speed, and exploded out of the forest. She had done it.{END FLASHBACK}

Nakato walked slowly to the flowing current, cautiously watching the opposite bank.. A slow stream trickled before her, the one her mother had called the Lenape River. She had told her to come here in her dying moments in the fire.. "Go to Lenape River," she whimpered.

"You will find a pack there that will keep you safe.." Nakato began to drink from the river. Mother, I have fulfilled your promise, she thought as she lapped at the cool waters. "I hope you spoke the truth." She took one final sip and lay down on the side of the riverbed. "Now I can finally be at ease."

OOC: Hello there! I'm a new member to this tribe, and I tried to do a good introductory post. I'm still a newbie you see xD Alright, I'll leave it up to you guys to pick up from here. Have fun!

<style>
#gnakato-a01 {width:75%;max-width:600px;min-width:450px;margin:0px auto;line-height:15px;font-size:12px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;text-align:left;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#gnakato-a01.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;line-height:14px;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:.75px;word-spacing:1px;}
#gnakato-a01.table {background-color:#b3bdc7;border:1px dashed #000000;background-position:top right;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ibvs7.png);text-shadow:0px 0px 5px #b3bdc7;color:#4f403b;}
#gnakato-a01.table .spacer {float:right;height:280px;width:235px;}
#gnakato-a01.table p {text-indent:30px;padding:0px 10px 5px 10px;}
#gnakato-a01.table b {color:#17b5dd;text-shadow:0px 0px 3px #ffffff;font-size:13px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;}
#gnakato-a01.wc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;line-height:13px;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:10px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread