kick the leaves up and the magic is lost
[html]
OOC: Oh, sorry, didn't realize that x_x Sorry! Fixed now.

NAKATO TILTED HER head. He didn't seem dangerous, but Coyotes were known for their craftiness. He could turn on her and kill her in an instant. She titled her head. "I'm Nakato. I belong to Crimson Dreams, my pack. I'm hunting here," she said as calmly as she could manage. She didn't want the stranger- Vesper, was it? to know that she was scared. He could be a follower of the Coyote that killed her mother. She forced herself to ease up.

THE COYWOLF SEEMED to be not an aggressive type. "So.. are you a Coywolf?" Vesper's expression betrayed nothing.. "I'm assuming by your silence you are," she beamed. "I thought they were only legends. Probably because our pack doesn't want any Coyotes around," she smirked. "And it is cool you are a loner too, but aren't you lonely without a pack? I would be," she said simply.

SHE WANTED TO know more about Vesper. She would return to her pack with jaws full of prey and tell stories about the Coywolf at night. Wait until they find out that Coywolves aren't legends! she thought, inwardly smirking about how honored she would be. They would love her! She smiled at Vesper, but her foot slipped in the leaf decay and she fell face-first into the rotting forest carpet.

<style>
#gnakato-a01 {width:75%;max-width:600px;min-width:450px;margin:0px auto;line-height:15px;font-size:12px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;text-align:left;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#gnakato-a01.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;line-height:14px;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:.75px;word-spacing:1px;}
#gnakato-a01.table {background-color:#b3bdc7;border:1px dashed #000000;background-position:top right;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ibvs7.png);text-shadow:0px 0px 5px #b3bdc7;color:#4f403b;}
#gnakato-a01.table .spacer {float:right;height:280px;width:235px;}
#gnakato-a01.table p {text-indent:30px;padding:0px 10px 5px 10px;}
#gnakato-a01.table b {color:#17b5dd;text-shadow:0px 0px 3px #ffffff;font-size:13px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;}
#gnakato-a01.wc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;line-height:13px;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:10px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread