kick the leaves up and the magic is lost
[html]

The black wolf introduced herself as Nakato, mentioning that she belonged to a pack, Crimson Dreams. It was an interesting name for a pack, and Vesper was sure to ask about it later. Right now, introductions on a personal level were more important. She wouldn’t have to worry about a pack unless there were tensions or she ever decided to join one—not likely.

“So…are you a coywolf?” Nakato asked. “I’m assuming by your silence at hat you are,” she went on before Vesper even had a chance to say anything. The hybrid’s blue eyes narrowed slightly with annoyance, but she made no remark until the stranger—who had been so one edge before—continued to babble on.
And then she fell down.

Vesper sprang back as the other female fell down, startled. “Are you all right?” she asked, her tone flat and uninterested. She shook her tawny coat out quickly. “So Crimson Dreams doesn’t like coyotes?” Her lips twitched, unsure whether to smirk or frown. She shrugged. “It certainly does look like you need a pack, but not all of us do, Nakato. I’ve taken care of myself since I was your age.”

<style type="text/css">
.vespergokey b {font-weight:bold; color:#161311;}
.vespergokey i {font-weight:italic; color:#161311;}
.vespergokey ooc {padding:0px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana;}
.vespergokey p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; font-size:12px;}
.vespergokey {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#d6cca7; background-image:url(http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/3370/longvesper.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 510px 0px 24px 0px; font-family:cambria; font-size:13px; color:#3B322C; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread