The Rain, The Park, and Other Things
[html]
.: OOC :: WC :.

Pearl nodded at the mention of him at one time living in the mansion. ”That does help the taste of food. Maybe your mate and I can cook up a big meal for everyone.” She offered helpfully. It would be nice to get to know her fellow packmates. Doing something she liked helped her unease with meeting new people.

She gave a shrug about him not knowing where California is. ”It's west and a bit south of here.” She did know where Florida was. Her family had traveled there before and she had been there without them as well. ”I've been to Florida a few times. It's a bit too humid for me.” Her travels had taken her a lot of places but she didn't take home for granted.

Pearl grinned at him having a son. ”It must have been nice for you to have a son after living with girls before that.” She giggled at Jiva playing in the water. He seemed like a nice boy. ”He seems like he's nice and well-behaved.” Not that she knew much about children since she didn't have any yet and she was the youngest of two. So she had little experience with children.

<style type="text/css">
.pearl_hotairballoontable b {font-weight:bold; color:#646ef8; font-size:16; letter-spacing:.5px; font-familyTonguealatino Linotype, Book Antiqua3, Palatino; text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #999999; }
.pearl_hotairballoontable .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.pearl_hotairballoontable p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.pearl_hotairballoontable {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#b5bafc; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/Pearl_balloon.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 325px 0px; font-family:Comic Sans MS, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#8139ce; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.pearl_hotairballoontable p:first-letter {font-size:20px;font-weight:normal;font-family:'Calligraffitti';}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread