Clear Days
Ayasha had decided to go visit Crimson Dreams to see if she could do anything to help repair the relations. Not for Maska’s sake but for those who disagreed with everything that has been going on. She also hoped to see Liliana and maybe the pups. She agreed with what Nayati and Liliana had done. Her own mother sent her siblings away to her real uncle and had tried to convince Ayasha to leave as well. Ayasha refused and so was the only one keeping her mother company.

As she neared the border, she saw a familiar form. ”Liliana!” She rushed to be near the border but still outside the territory. ”It’s me, Ayasha.” Not that she doubted that Liliana knew her but she never knew what might have happened. ”Were any of you hurt in that foolish raid?” She didn’t bother keeping what she felt about the raid and the man who caused it, if he could be considered a man, out of her voice.

She saw there weren’t the pups around and assumed they were with Nayati or Sunki. But she still wished she could meet them. But hopefully she would come back. ”I’ve missed you. When will you be able to come back? Mom and I are working on getting rid of Maska and placing Dawali back in his rightful place. Then all this stupidity and idiocy can end.”

Messages In This Thread