Clear Days
[html]

WC:319 OOC:

Liliana’s head snapped up from her knitting and stared wide eyed at the woman at the borders. A familiar fear came to her and she was about ready to bolt further into the borders, but stopped short when she heard the bitterness in the woman’s words. Liliana looked around, seeing Ayasha was the only one there. Rubbing the back of her head Liliana shrugged.

“I don’t know we were hidden when the attack came, and I have not seen many since the battle.

She said truthfully, though she wasn’t sure she would have said anything otherwise if she knew, she knew Ayasha, but how well? She saw some of the pack members had been persuaded either just like her, or some other form, to do what Maska wanted and this was probably what he wanted right now was for information from within the pack.

“I don’t know if I can come back, I can’t with HIM there. I won’t go back when he’s still there.”

Liliana was adament on that. Her bruised body had healed, but her bruised heart had not. She couldn’t help but think what if they’d done that to her children, and she knew they were capable of it. It was best to get away from such wolves. In her travels with her parents she’d never ever met anyone so vile.

“What are you doing here, if you are caught anywhere near the borders they will probably hand your spleen up as a flag”

She said, looking behind her to make sure there weren’t any Crimson dreamers coming or nearby. She knew she’d been watched mroe closely since the raid, and in a way she knew why, but she couldn’t understand why they continued to protect her, even when she wasn’t a part of their pack, but the pack that had attacked them.

<style type="text/css">
.lilicardinal b {font-weight:bold; color:#810904; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.lilicardinal-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.lilicardinal p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilicardinal {margin:0 auto; width:458px; background-color:#030404; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... rdinal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E1E4D9; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ABB1B3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Erin!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread