Clear Days
Ayasha nodded as Liliana said what she knew. She shook her head. ”I’m not here for that fraud, Maska. No one knows I’m here, not even my mother.” If Ralla knew that her oldest daughter had snuck off to Crimson Dreams, she would skin her alive. But Ayasha was never one to always do what she was told. So she might get in trouble but her mother would probably approve of what she was doing.

At not coming back until Maska was gone, she nodded. ”Mom sent the pups away to my uncle. She wanted to me to leave but I wanted to help get rid of Maska. So I’m staying to help my mom overthrow Maska. We all want to warn as many people as possible about what he’s been doing.” She some days wanted to leave but knew that she couldn’t.

At what she’s doing here, she gave Lili a grin. ”I wanted to see how you were doing and maybe see the pups. I also hoped to heal relations between the Dreamers and those of us who disagree with what Maska’s been doing. HE had no right to assume that you shouldn’t keep YOUR pups!” She was quite upset and really passionate about the pups staying with their parents.

Messages In This Thread