Clear Days
[html]

WC:269 OOC: omg... i'm sorry i didn't see you replied to this ; ;

Liliana watched Ayasha with speculation. She had recently become more scrutinizing, and less trusting than before, even to some who were her pack. She didn’t know what to think, nor did she try, it hurt her head too much. Looking at Ayasha she could tell the woman was telling the truth, but this was of little importance to Liliana. She was sure Maska would find out and hurt Ayasha, or if Liliana said anything, get it out of her.

“They are treating us well, but we know we are not members. I cannot help you with them.”

She said, she didn’t really even know how many of them felt, especially the large black woman who ruled here. She had not spoken with Liliana, nor did Liliana want her to have a reason to. The woman was intimidating to the meak wolfdog.

“I am sorry you did not get to see the puppise, they are with their father right now.”

She said, it was one of the few rare moments she got without them, if she had them she certainly wouldn’t be this close to the borders. Not with AniWaya lurking about, she was just happy that Ayasha wasn’t someone who would hurt her or take her back.

<style type="text/css">
.lilicardinal b {font-weight:bold; color:#810904; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.lilicardinal-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.lilicardinal p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilicardinal {margin:0 auto; width:458px; background-color:#030404; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... rdinal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E1E4D9; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ABB1B3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Erin!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread