Clear Days
OOC: Sorry about the wait. And want to wrap it up?

IC: At the news that the Crimson Dreamers were treating them well, Ayasha nodded. ”I’m glad.” She supposed it made sense that Lili couldn’t help her with them. ”Could you at least let them know that there are plenty of AniWayans that disagree with Maska?” Her voice was not at all happy at Maska. He tearing their Tribe apart and making them trust each other less. Though that was probably what he wanted. Idiot!

When Liliana said that the pups were with their father, Ayasha nodded. ”As they should be. They don’t belong to the Tribe. They belong with you and Nayati, their parents.” She couldn’t believe Maska thought that pups belonged to the Tribe. Pups were not things; they were people.

Her mood lightened slightly. ”I think the horses miss you. I’m pretty sure Inez does.” She however wasn’t going to force Liliana to leave and come back. She wouldn’t dream of having them back until Maska was gone. Though she should be going. ”Liliana, I should be heading back. But remember that not everyone in AniWaya want to send you back. We would like you to come home but it’s not safe.” She gave Liliana a small smile.

Messages In This Thread