Face your fears
[html]

OOC: I could have swore i replied to this, and sorry for horrible post ; ;

Eclipse could see the woman settling down at the corner of her eye. She wouldn't let a stranger go unwatched no matter what, she'd learned that in her pup travels. A “parent” had taught her to sleep with one eye open, though she didn't know exactly what she was looking for. She had decided it was to look for anything that made her scared or uncomfortable. She had never had anyone challenge her life, other than herself and that was minimal at best.
“It's nice to meet you, Ichika is my home, it's a pack up north of the mountains.”

The girl said, her attention mostly back on the water. Her hand dipped into it again now, and she watched as her fur swirled this way and that. It was definiteely interesting to watch and as she did this she asked the woman.

“Are you from anywhere or are you just a loner?”

She asked, she knew the woman was a loner, but that didn't mean she hadn't been in a pack before, and left for one reason or another. Eclipse had after all had her own excursion at a very young age as a loner herself.

<style type="text/css">
.tree_04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tree_04 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tree_04 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tree_04 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/4200/tree01.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Noelle [/html]

Messages In This Thread