Face your fears
[html]

Word Count » 000 :: Out of character text here.

“I was alone once, it can be quite... bothersome most times, I learned that teamwork tends to get things done faster than trying to do it by yourself. Or like with hunting, you can get something bigger if you have others, more strength, and teamwork to take down the bigger prey.

The girl said wisely, though that was probably the wisest thing the young girl would ever say, she looked at the woman and could understand now why she would have scars. Defending herself alone was probably the hardest things ever, and it never happened without a scar coming. She didn't know it was frowned upon to basically tell someone to their face that their way of life wasn't up to par.

“I don't suppose you're the pack kind though huh? So... how do you pass your time if you're always alone?”

Eclipse asked curiously. She wondered what others did if they were loners, did they learn new things, or practice things they alreaady knew? It was a question she hoped that could be answered... at least for this particular creature. If she was right the other couldn't change, so how did one who couldn't use hands, occupy their time with?

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread