Face your fears
[html]

WC:232 OOC: :3

Eclipse couldn't understand why the other woman would rather look after herself than other's. It was a great feeling knowing you were being trusted by them, and knowing she could help protect anyone who couldn't protect themselves, but Eclipse said nothing but merely nodded at her statement of being alone and its advantages. Then spoke of what she did. She looked at the sky then back at the woman.

“You can read the stars? Like a book? But aren't they always the same? I have not seen a difference in them. Except the moon, that changes but how can you read the stars if they are always the same?”

The girl asked, obviously confused about what the woman said.

“I'm learning how to cook, and I'm going to be one of the best hunters of my pack.”

She stated proudly, feeling she should share something of her since she was asking so much of the other woman. She doubted she cared as it looked like she was the raw meat kind of canine. She was excited about the reading the stars thing that she forgot to mention she tended a garden as her pack's Shonu, but she wasn't over confident, and egotistical, she was just proud that she was doing what she wanted for so long, even though her childhood hadn't been the best (nor the worst).
<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:normal; padding:0px; font-family: Franklin, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#66aa44;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:338px; background-color:#a0eefe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5Kcr8.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 370px 0px; font-family: 'Nova Mono', cursive font-size:15px; color:#777744; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread