we are listening
[html]
<3333

Sat on the floor in the lobby, green eyes turned dark by the shade the building created, the young male fully expected to see his cousin come bounding down the stairs and most likely crash straight into him in her excitement. The minutes ticked by however and he wondered if it was possible that Eclipse would have forgotten about their hunt, or perhaps she overslept. He considered going up to get her but he knew that she would see it as him checking up on her no matter what he did. So he sat back and waited. Her voice from the opposite direction made him start and turn, seeing Eclipse in the doorway. Where on earth had she been? The look on her face was reminiscent to a face that Bris made occasionally and the young agouti was stabbed by how much he missed his Aunt. She had been so involved at one point, and now she was gone again. As if Conor had been the only thing keeping her together. She had a daughter that she had abandoned and she had her niece and nephews to care for. She shouldnt have left the way she did. Pushing it aside he processed Eclipse's words and allowed a grin to flash over his face.

"How could I forget you! I was just going on my morning run before we started... warming up to impress you with my superior hunting skills!"

He chuckled, shifting so that he stood upright once more. He concentrated, feeling the first tingle brush his spine before his body started to shift. Bones shortened and popped into different joints, muscles moved to areas where they needed to be and he shrunk down into his four legged position within a few moments. He shook his fur out, making sure that everything was good before he trotted forward. He quickly pressed his nose against Eclipse's forehead and with a grin slunk past her and out into the sun filled day. They had a lot to do before tonight. Not only did they have to hunt some meat, but they needed to collect berries and fruits to really make it a meal. The orchard would provide apples and Saul knew there to be lots of fruit-bearing bushes around here that would suffice.

"I though we could head out to the forest and see if we can catch some deer?"

He said, turning back to see if Eclipse was following. She was a good worker in Ichika he knew that and it pleased him that she was willing to help. She'd been the first to arrive at the barn fixing not too long ago and he had been grateful for her help then and now. He jumped forward and took off towards the forest, knowing his cousin would be fast on his heels.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c39b6a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebjuly02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly02 {margin:0 auto; width:462px; background-color:#cdbfb2; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... bjuly2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #796857; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#796857; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread