rooted fast to the earth
[html]

Hellooooo everyone!!!! Hope you dont mind if Ren stops by for some socializing lol

The woman had been collecting little crystals and pieces of glass from around the abandoned vineyard to prepare for this special event. Since her coming to the new packlands she did her best to educate herslf on everything there was to know about the Ichickans. Thus her excitement for today was over the top. She had worked slowly throughout the morning threading string and wires through the small holes in the see-through pieces. She was going to present one to Noah for a gift and the rest were for the celebration.

"Ouch." She said almost absentmindedly as a piece cut into her skin. She frowned and decided some pieces weren't safe enough for the prism mobiles she was making. thus she gathered all of the sharp ones and tossed them into the trash. By late morning she had five mobiles and a special blue and white one that she put in a brown box with twine around it for Noah. After approoving her work and packing the delicate things up she went to get dressed into a simple light blue dress and head out for the aparments.

She got lost once or twice....Ok maybe three times She admitted to herself as she finally found her way to Sauls home to eat before going to have a night with her love. Rendall knocked on the door before realizing it was open. She entered carefulyl and smiled in greetings to everyone. "Hello everyone I hope you dont mind If I join you." She smiled again and held up the bag "I brought some things for decoration." She gently removed a mobile from the bag and held it up to the light for everyone to see. "What do you think?"

<style type="text/css">
.Rendall-sun b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Rendall-sun .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:Arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Rendall-sun p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Rendall-sun {margin:0px auto; width:320px; background-color:#233f6f; background-image:url(http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/4552/forjace.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 167px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFE303; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread