When you're gone [LEADER NEEDED]
Sorry about the wait...I've been really scatterbrained with the new job and then life just....exploding on me. *sighs* there's no real excuse that I can give, other than to offer my sincere apology.

[html]
She was hiding, almost. Waiting for a time when she felt it was safe and right to come out and expose herself. Iskata's howl caught her attention and dragged her out of her makeshift den, where she had been curled up, still shifted, protecting herself from the elements. She wasted little time (unlike her player!) to come down to the gathering, her eyes sweeping the family present curiously. "She's one of yours?" It wasn't a question she needed an answer to, she saw it by the way the three behaved. She smiled softly, nodding at the other female.

She knew what this was, and all it took was for her a simple graceful smile and a nod of the head. "You're welcome to stay here, naturally. Tuatha Dé is the same rank Ember started as, and it is our base rank. Welcome to Labyrinth Glen.." And just as she had come, the firey Suithe returned to her shadows, nursing ever strange thoughts in the back of her head. Change was coming, she could feel it.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread