brick by brick
[html]

OOC: what a crappy post

She had been too far deep in her thoughts that she really had forgotten to say hello and as the piece of wood hit her, not hard, she jumped and squeeled in surprise. She smiled at Saul as he spoke with a grin on his face. She threw a small piece of wood back at him, not too hard, and intentionally missed him as it flew by his body.

“I'm sorry I'm just thinking about the plants i've been growing, what i'm going to do with them.”

She smiled at his laugh and then saw that there were other's there, and how quickly the area had been cleaned up since other canines started helping. This made her think, if they always worked together as they did, they could get things done so fast. She was still on her task, though trying to pay attention. She noticed Melee and smiled, though the girl had her back to her. Eclipse hadn't seen Melee for some time, but then then had their own stuff. Eclipse made a point to move over to Melee and help her with what she was doing, wondering how long it would take her to notice Eclipse was there. She had her own mischievous smile

<style type="text/css">
.tree_04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tree_04 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tree_04 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tree_04 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/4200/tree01.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Noelle [/html]

Messages In This Thread