close enough
[html]

<33 yaaay

Word Count → 000

Hermes was uneasy beneath him as the two came to a stop. He was an active horse and Saul knew he would rather be moving than just standing. But the whispers racing over the lands, passed from ones mouth into anothers ear and so on, were telling Saul that something was going on down south. And he wanted to find out what. Ichika was committed to helping others and if there was disquiet down here, Saul wanted to know if there was anything he could actually do to help them out. They didnt have to wait long before a flash of white alerted him to the fact that someone had spotted them. She emerged a little way away and approached deliberately, a move he'd seen often in his life. A move that meant she was not here to sneak up on him and startle him or attack him. She approached him deliberately to show that she was a friend. The first question she asked was one he should have expected, but it came as a bit of a shock. Her tone was not bitter, but he definitely detected a wariness about her.

"Hello, I'm Saul Stormbringer from Ichika no Ho-en. We've been hearing a lot of rumours about things going on down here and I came to find out more."

He told the truth, but he still felt a little superior sat on his horse. With a pat to Hermes' back he dismounted, tieing the horses reigns in a knot above his neck so that they wouldnt drape down and trip him. Hermes had the choice whether to roam around or stay by his side. The white female then introduced herself as Ayasha, a scout of AniWaya. Saul nodded softly. "Its nice to meet you Ayasha. I am the Hui K'o of Ichika... I'm not sure what that translates to, but I'm a medicine man first and foremost." He said, thinking of the strange names for their ranks in Ichika. He didnt mind, as each name translated to an image in his mind of what the rank was, even if it didnt have any words. He waited, green eyes wary to see if anything would change between the two of them.

Picture manip by Cait, table code by the Mentors!

<style>
.sauly1 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.sauly1 p {padding:5px 5px; margin:5px; text-indent:35px;}
.sauly1 b {color:#af7531; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sauly1 {background-color:#261703; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/2nu23gh.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7b4506; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:410px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000;padding:5px 0px 230px 0px;}
.sauly1 .inner {margin:0px 10px 300px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(); border-color:#b39573;}
.sauly1 .wordcount {color:#af7531; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #b39573; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread