close enough
Ah, so he wanted to know about what was going on. She nodded. ”A lot of people want to.” She sighed slightly. ”We have a new leader that many of us don’t agree with. He seems bent on making us miserable and our neighbors as well. Maska, that’s his name, attacked Crimson Dreams because one of our members was forced to leave and took his pups with him. Maska said that the pups belong to the Tribe not the family. He has been making us create weapons when they only one’s we’ve ever needed have been for hunting. I fear that he means to go to war with the rest of ‘Souls.” She felt better that she could tell another pack about it.

Ayasha continued. ”He has forced many members to leave. My own mother has sent my younger siblings away for their protection. She’s trying to do something to help get Maska to leave. Do you think that you can tell your leader and let them know the situation here?” She knew that they would need help from anyone that they could. At the pleasure, she gave a wry smile. ”The circumstances could be better.” They could be a lot better.

Messages In This Thread